Apr 24, 2008

Life at Sea

Ways to Use It #163
Hello everyone !!!
I had this set in my mind when I saw the SCS challenge-using scissors. I snip, snip my seaweed by hand, added the Gelly Roll pen around to give it a subtle sparkle. For the main image I used my circle cutter and mounted the turtle.
I added eyelets around for my embellishment. The background was done using my CB folder.

The Sea Life set I used is from H& M Stamps that will be released tomorrow. Please scroll below to take advantage of the $5.00 coupon and to win my blog candy.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Sea Life
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Gable Green, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Gable Green Green Galore, Bordering Blue,Basic Black
Accessories: Eyelets, Stickles
Tools: Circle Cutter, Scissors, Crop-a-dile, Aqua painter

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Chat, this is just adorable! That Cuttlebug background goes PERFECTLY! WOW... such fabulous coloring and cutting, too! I absolutely love it... great job with the challenge!

Flossie's Follies said...

This is fantastic, love the circle and your embossed background, what a great card.

Denise... said...

Totally adorable.

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! This is so creative, Chat! The c'bug background couldn't be more perfect!

Melinda said...

I love your card and this set... It looks FABULOUS.....

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Gorgeous Chat! Everything is so perfect...the cuttlebug, the eyelets the cutting...WOW!

Linda McClain said...

Wow - I love this. I didn't think I wanted this Cuttlebug folder, but, well, now I guess I do. Your seaweed cutting is amazing. Adorable card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How super cute is that!! Great job on this "snippy" challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...