Apr 22, 2008

Dad's Outdoors

Featured Stamper #63
I made this card for the FS-Silke aka Sparklegirl on SCS. Her gallery is awesome and I just love her style of stamping. Here is the card that I cased with minor changes. I adapted the squares and added the dots using the fine tip of the Chocolate marker. I used the corner punches and added the dots, too. I used hemp and brads for embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Dad's Outdoors
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Mellow Moss, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Hemp,Stickles, brads
Tools: Corner Punches, Square punches, 1/16 punch, dimensionals

8 comments:

Joan said...

This is an awesome Father's Day card. Great job. Joan

silke said...

Chat - WOW - this is awesome!!! I love that you've changed the bright colors into rich colors and made it masculine - it's fabulous!!! Perfect Father's Day card!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to play!!!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

This turned out really cute! I love the colors and the stamps used.

Melissa said...

Oh dear! I just might have to CASE your CASE!! LOL!

Many Blessings,
M.

Debbie said...

Chat,
What a fantastic Father's Day card!
Thanks for sharing.
Have a wonderful evening.

~amy~ said...

FABulous! What a wonderful Father's Day card! Love the added touch of the dots...wow!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome CASE of Silkes work!!! Love the changes you made and all the dots are super cute!!

Marge Robertson said...

I have to agree, this is an AWESOME Father's Day or any-day guy card! Love the colors and the use of hemp & brads!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...