Apr 22, 2008

B-Wishes !

Color Challenge #163
Happy Tuesday to all !!!
I made this 2-5-7-10 box for the Color Challenge on SCS-Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip. Pretty in Pink. I incorporated a little bit of my DSP Close to Cocoa. The set I am using is from the soon to be released H & M Stamps
on April 25. (See the $5.00 coupon below).
The main background was done using the Lots of Dots SA
wheel. I used the Circle punches to emhasize my images.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Wild Birthday Wishes, SA Lots of Dots
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose,Certainly Celery, Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Grosgrain Celery ribbon, Star brads
Tools: Circle Punches, Window Punch, dimensionals,
Sticky Strip

13 comments:

Joan said...

Awesome job on the colour challenge. I like the little crocodile. Joan

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My lifes inky escape and more said...

This is so cute! Love the colors and the croc! I love anything with pinks in it!

Melissa said...

Awesome Chat! Aren't these colors fabulous together?

Many Blessings,
M.

Lisa said...

This is so cute, Chat! I love how you rolled the wheel at an angle and put text in between the lines - pure genius!

Melinda said...

I love this Box.... So very cute. I really like the paper too. Thanks for sharing....

JAR said...

I love this!! It is so incredibly CUTE!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Chat! This is super duper cute!!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!!! I just think your 2-5-7-10 box is a-dorable!!

Linsey said...

This is the most darling bag ever, Chat! That cake munching 'gator is too cute! Great for Emily's colors this week! Love it!

Carolina said...

Chat - this turned out so adorable! Love how ou popped up this little guy. The polka dot band is the perfect touch!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What an adorable box!!! They are so lucky to have you on their design team!!

My Little Hobby said...

So cute! But the odd coincidence is that I just (a few minutes ago) watched on Greta Van Susteren's show that a woman in Florida found an 8-foot aligator in her kitchen! She called 911 and the operator didn't really think it was as big as the lady might have imagined and said, "Are you sure it's not an iguana?" It was huge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...