Feb 22, 2008

Friendship Blooms

Envelope Bag Take Two
Here is the Make and Take card that we did at our
Demonstartor meeting. The Berry Bliss DSP looks really nice with this Friendship Blooms set. I used the Lots of Dots for the background in Close to Cocoa.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Friendship Blooms, Lots of Dots SA Wheel
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, DSP Berry Bliss
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate, Versamark
Accessories: Chocolate Twill Ribbon, Pink Brads, Hemp
Tools: 3/4" and 1" Circle punches, Boho Blossoms Punch, Wheel handle, 1/16 Punch, Dimensionals










It's hard to see but I used Versamark pen on the petals.


























7 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous project Chat, LOVE the layered flowers and paper. Have a great weekend, Jennifer :)

Nancy Riley said...

Awesome project, Chat! Wish I could have been there!

Lesli said...

Beautiful project! I really enjoyed looking at your blog - you do wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I wish I had some of that Berry Bliss paper, I am so loving it!

Neva said...

Chat this is adorable. I love these little pouches but yours is so elegant and will make a wonderful gift for someone

Stampermom said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors!

Diane Noble said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for all the detailed pics. This is really stunning...caseably so! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...