Dec 26, 2007

A Beautiful Thing

Sketch Card #156
Color Challenge #146
Finally, I got the chance to do a little stamping after not doing any posting the past few days. I decided to combine yesterday's and today's challenges. The color challenge yesterday-Green Galore, Real Red and Glorious Green, not really my favorite combo, but I decided to play around it. I used this DSP since it compliments this new stamp set from the preview. I have a new toy-the Nestebilities and thought I'd use it for this challenge.
RECIPE:
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing
Paper: Green Galore, Real Red, Glorious Green, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Real Red, Green Galore
Accessories: 5/8 Grossgrain Red Ribbon, Brad, Stickles
Tools: Tool Kit, Nestebilities, Horizontal Punch, Stamp-a Majig

5 comments:

Melissa said...

How lovely!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Unknown said...

so pretty, chat! love the scalloped circles!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my Chat! This card is awesome! You did GREAT combining the challenges!

nancy said...

great job on both challenges! gorgeous card!! hope you had a VERY merry Christmas = ) !!!

Rose Ann said...

Great job combining the challenges! It's lovely!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...