Nov 25, 2007

Very Merry

Featured Stamper #42
Here is a card that I cased from the talented Featured Stamper (TexasGrammy). Check out her gallery here if you want to play along. She has an awesome gallery and I am sure it will get your creativity going. Here is the card I chose to cased. I used the same set but off set it a little from her original card so I can fit my sentiment.
The paper is cut 51/2 by 81/2 folded and I score just about an inch or so then folded the bottom part, distressed and attached the DS Ribbon. I used the DSP for the background. I used a lot of the Circle Punches and the small oval punch for the sentiment. I also did embossing on the hat using White Craft and Detail White EP, and added the microbeads for the finishing touch.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Merry, Short & Sweet
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Whisper White, SU DSP
Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, White Craft
Accessories: DS Ribbon, White Brads, Microbeads,Crystal Effects
Tools: Ticket Puncd, 1/16", 3/4",11/4",13/8" Circle Punches, Non SU circle punch, Small Oval Punch, Cutter's tool kit,Dimensionals

8 comments:

pescbrico said...

Love the snowflakes on the hat! :)

Unknown said...

this is so cute! love the blues!

Kim said...

Very nice :-)

Alhambra Club said...

Love your colors and that hat with the snowflake is great.

Doris said...

Love your choice of color and layout!

Dawn Easton said...

So cute Chat! I love how you added the microbeads...so fun!

Amy said...

Cute! I love the use of non traditional colors.

Juliana said...

This is WONDERFUL!!
I love the pompom on the hat and the color!!
FANTASTIC CARD!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...