Nov 22, 2007

Peace, Love, Joy

Christmas Card Challenge 07
I made this card for this challenge with the SC151 as my inspiration from yesterday. I also love the way Ann put the color combo together (Pretty in Pink and Cranberry Crisp) I did some minor alteration and used Bravo Burgundy instead. I stamped the background with White Craft and Bravo Burgundy ink , added the oval punch on opposite side of the card, and held it with white brad. The White paper was embossed using the CB folder. I did used my Circle cutter to creat the 3 different sizes for my sentiment. I attached the 2 ribbons together with glue dot and added the stickles last.
RECIPE:
Stamps: The Snowflake Spot, All Holidays
Paper: Bravo burgundy, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Bravo burgundy, White Craft
Accessories: Narrow White Organdy Ribbon, Burgundy Grossgrain Ribbon, White Brads, Glue Dots, Stickles
Tools: Circle Cutter, Oval Punch,1/16 Punch

13 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

This is just gorgeous! I love it!

Nancy Riley said...

GORGEOUS card, Chat! You're amazing!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Your card is gorgeous, as is all your work!!! A wonderful Blog, too!!! Mind if I link you?

pescbrico said...

It's lovely!

Kim said...

This is a beautiful card! I loved it so much that I case'd it today with a Bee stamp by Stampendous. I will be posting it to my blog tomorrow once I take a picture. Thanks for the great inspiration!

Becky Carafa said...

I love how the circles look like an ornament! This is wonderful!

Jackie Pedro said...

Wow, Chat. Gorgeous card. I love the color combo!!

Amy said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Diane Gilbert said...

Wow, beautiful! Love the color combo too.

Judy Rozema said...

I LOVE this!!! What a perfect design that looks so elegant!!

Rose Ann said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and embossing! Such a pretty card!

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Gorgeous card...I love this color combination and you made it beautiful with the snowflakes.

Courtney said...

Absolutely beautiful! I saw your card & had to order all of the supplies...My demo thanks you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...