Nov 10, 2007

M in Merry

PSG118
Here is a card that I did for Nancy's weekly challenge-Making a simple card using Designer Paper. Click here to visit Nancy's blog (Paper Smiles) if you wanted to play along. I don't have to think twice which DSP to used. This Dashing DSP is sooooooo cooooooooool !!!!! I sent this to my friend who recently got this set and thought she could use it for idea.
I ended up using this little snowman in Merry and Bright set from an idea that I got from my friend Tammy. I stamped the image and used 11/4 punch, used 13/8 punch for the Real Red paper. Then I added the scallop in Old Olive and use the 1/16 punch for the holes. I added the photo corner, decorated it with Red brads and mounted it in dimensionals. I used the Defining Alphabet and stamped off the word Mm and added the sentiment. If you know me, you know I am into glitter, so I ended up adding just a touch.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Merry and Bright, All Year Cheer 3, Defining Alphabet
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Red and Always Artichoke Grossgrain Ribbon, Red Brads, Stickles
Tools: Circle Punches, Photo Corner Punch, Scallop Punch

6 comments:

pescbrico said...

Wow, what a productive day you had! Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

nancy said...

You are sooo clever...using the M that way, very nice! And, I so agree...that Dashing paper is just the best! You're also using my favorite little snowman with my favorite scallop circle punch!! Great card, thanks for playing = )!

Kim said...

So cute! I have just added your blog link to mine. I will check back often!

Dawn Easton said...

Chat, this is super cute! I have more of that paper on the way this week! Love how you used the DP! That little snowman is my FAVE too!

Kim said...

This is sooo cute... clean, crisp and easy! Great job, TFS!

Diane Gilbert said...

I love that little snowman! Another cute card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...