Nov 10, 2007

Joyous Season

Christmas Card Challenge 07
I have been trying to get caught up with my Christmas cards (more like procrastinated , he, he)
but I know that sooner or later I have to get them done. I joined the CCC07 last July to get my Christmas cards done in time (need at least 50 plus)and I am halfway there. I made 20 of these cards for the month of August and September and has just been forgetting to upload it. It is a very simple design and easy to make. The flowers were stamped and cut on a recent trip that we took, so I din't mind cutting about 40 of them. I debated about adding the glitter. What do you think ?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Season of JOy
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red
Accessories: Red brads, DS Ribbon
Tools: Slit Punch, 1/16 punch, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Patsy said...

Love the card!!

Laura said...

This is a wonderful Christmas Card!!

Kim said...

This is saved to my FAVS! Love it!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful card Chat! Wow you cut 40 of those flowers?! Great patience you have!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so beautiful! I need to get on my cards, too! I also make about 50!!

Lori Barnett said...

AWESOME!!! I think I need to get this stamp set before it's GONE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...