Nov 21, 2007

Friend

Sketch Card #151
This card is for today's SC challenge ,also used earth tone colors to reflect the favorite lipstick that I used for the JAN08VSNMINI5 challenge. The challenge HERE is a pretty simple sketch. I used The Au Chocolate DSP and opted for the 2 different colors of paper; like the effect of the contrasting colors.I distressed the Groovy Guava paper although it's hard to see in the picture. I used the piercing tool for the Kraft paper since I really did not want to stamp on the paper itself. I used pad to stamp the flowers and stem and went over with a Chocolate Chip marker and cleaned my stamp image each time I stamped it. I used Stickles last after everything is put together for the flowers.
RECIPE:
Stamps: True Friend
Paper: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Very Vanilla
Ink: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 5/8 Chocolate Grossgrain Ribbon, Brads, Stickles
Tools: Tool Kit, Cutter's Kit

15 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh I like this card!!! I love this set...you are so creative!!!!

Alhambra Club said...

This is beautiful, love the colors and paper

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love Love Love this card. The color combo is fantastic!!

Becky Carafa said...

This is so cool! I love the color combo and the layout.

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colors all the brads!!

Amanda G said...

I love these colors!!

Nancy Riley said...

Stunning card, Chat! I see your Hawaiian vacation didn't affect your stamping talent one single bit!

Nancy Riley said...

What I meant was .... you're still cranking out fabulous designs ... as always!!!!!

Diane Gilbert said...

Another beautiful card, love the colors!

Welcome back!

Denise said...

Great card! i haven't used this set yet- may have to case you to break it in! TFS!

Kim said...

Very pretty card! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

love, love, love this, chat! awesome colors, too!

Jane said...

Love the card! The color choices really make it pop.

Jane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...